- With only about 6 weeks left in the semester, this is a great time for students to be working closely with teachers, tutors, and other support to ensure they are getting the help they need to learn course material before time's up!
- Juniors will have the opportunity to participate in the ASVAB/Career Exploration Program on Thursday, November 17th or Friday, November 18th. The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) is a multiple-aptitude assessment that measures developed abilities and helps predict future academic and occupational success in the military. The exam has many benefits for participants emphasizes the importance of career planning and decision-making.
Prepare for the Next Step
- Visits: This is a great time of the year to set up a College Visit! Get in touch with college admissions office to join a tour day or set up an individualized visit.
- If you cannot get away, here is a way to see campuses without leaving home: Virtual College Tours.
- Ready to register for the ACT? This is a great time to register for the February 11th ACT. ACT Registration
- The ACT Registration site also has practice questions, research, and college planning tools available!
Take Care of You
- As the holidays and all the excitement that they bring descend upon us, we may also feel extra stress and anxiety. For both kids and adults facing busy schedules and pressing obligations, these quick tips may help all relax and enjoy the good times a little easier: 5 Tips to Deal With Anxiety.