- College-bound Seniors, keep working on financial aid through Local Scholarships on your Google Classroom.
- Seniors headed to the workforce or military, visit with Mrs. Bassett or Mrs. Curry if you'd like help with a job/housing search or any other support with your next step.
- Juniors, this is a great time to plan your first or next ACT testing time. Check out dates and preparation options here: http://www.act.org/.
- DCG will be hosting an ACT Prep workshop on March 29th. Register here: http://www.doorwaytocollege.com/.
- Follow @ACTStudent on Twitter for excellent test prep options.
- Sophomores, pick up a planning timeline from the Deans Office, if you have not yet done so. This will help you prepare for the next couple years and beyond.
An Article from Psychology Today:" 5 Tips for Helping Teens Cope With Stress"
Help your child prepare for college
Video presentation from 'Your Teen Magazine'
Parents and Students: Please get in touch with Megan Curry or Cindy Bassett if you need support with these or any other academic, college/career-planning, or mental health issues.